Saturday, January 17, 2009

We Just Had Terri Vaughn On...check the archive


Good morning family,

Its the weekend again. I don't normally use my blog for radio show promotion, but I wanted to reach out today and say ...check us out at www.blogtalkradio.com/djdannak . We just had a magnificent show with actress Terri J. Vaughn and her baby son who can be heard in the background.

Terri has a documentary of note called "Angels Can't Help But Laugh" . The documentary chronicles not only the paucity of work for African American actersses, but even for those working the challenges on their journey. It is a COURAGEOUS and bold work that should be should not be missed. Start with www.angelscanthelpbutlaugh.com .

Today she talked with us about her journey to acting to Hollywood and the present. We had an awesome chat room. We were also blessed to have Samaria Graham from the Facebook Family join us in the chat room and on the air. Samaria joining us is totally a result of the network that we have built along the Facebook faultline. We are shaking things up thanks to not only Facebook, but our own tenacities and belief in the higher calling and purpose.

I am as those on the ground know, headed to DC this weekend ...tonight actually. We arrive in the morning and its been a journey to get there. I will not consider the journey over until Thursday when return home and of course have lived to see and tell about it.

I am honored that God has birthed me and allowed me to be alive to see a time such as this. I am thankful to the mother/father/creator for the breath of life and for this opportunity.

Anyone reading or who gets to listen to my show ....know that I take you with me to DC

Blessings
Danna and Ali

No comments: