Saturday, August 5, 2017

Franklin Prayer Vlog #POTD Determination 8-5 True




Franklin Prayer #POTD Determination 8-5

Determination is an activation and a persistence in the Faith in and of God. Psalm 18:2 teaches:  
The LORD (as Law 'I AM' Principle) The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 

As the horn of OUR salvation, God daily (persistently) calls us to the Truth of our Being - 
Whole, Perfect and Complete #LackingNothing. 

 Let our Determination persist in God/Allah/Creator/Divine Mind #byAnyname the truth of our inmost being. 

 #LetUsPray #MillionsPray #TheFranklinPrayers #DannaKiel #Determination #Persistence

Increase in Me that Determination that discovers my truest interest. 
Strengthen in me the Resolution to perform what that Determination dictates!

And So It Is!

A Franklin Prayer
by Danna Kiel


Order Your Copy Today!
The Franklin Prayers
by Danna Kiel​
Amazon Kindle and Paperback

Link: goo.gl/xKLbvj





No comments: