Thursday, October 29, 2009

Faith is reborn and Daily Cultivating and Consulting Creativity, Intellect and Expression

Daily Cultivating and Consulting Creativity, Intellect and Expression

Hey Pham,

I am trying out www.hubpages.com . (Check my page www.hubpages.com/djdannak) It is this awesome site that will share everywhere, but I didn't realize it would only deliver the link here. It is part cool understated blog and part webpage home which equals your own hub.

A lot of you say a lot of wonderful things to me about how I express myself and the accidental intellect I have become. Thanks for the LOVE and I am excited to report I have found an avenue expression for all of me and "my stuff". Check me out and click the links on the page too

Let's catch up right quick...

October 19th was the day that grief turned 30. Last Monday made 30 years that My beautiful mother Helen Dianne King Kiel went over to the other side of Jordan. However my personal pastor, mentor and friend encouraged me not to continue to acknowledge grief and loss, but seize the faith that I will soon see her face, as well as, gleefully look upon the face of Jesus who paid the price so that my mother and can be together one day.

So I press...

Faith was reborn just about everyday last week, as well, through test and trials that my Faith truly brought me out of...so maybe just maybe Hope can spring eternal as long as my faith is in tact...

So I press...I press to be obedient because I also learned last week that my obedience (to God that is) is the greatest demonstration of my Faith and it is that FAITH that GOD responds to....

So I press...and as a songwriter sang "I look for him to take the pain out of the pain and the hurt out of the hurt"...and another sang "I wanna go ....where Jesus is....I got a mother over there...where Jesus is..." (me too)

So I press and I wait...and while I wait I must share while on this side of Jordan...meet me at my hub....www.hubpages.com/djdannak

Blessings to my Bishop Dr. Kenneth Ulmer who recently suffered this loss (last week), as well as, my high school classmate who updated her status to reflect that her mother transitioned today also ...

ALL LOVE
Ashe
Amen
Danna

No comments: