Monday, February 6, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Monday, February 6, 2012

  Day 15,733 of the journey

     Becoming a hollywood producer...



Blue Monday by Annie Lee

This is in fact how it feels today...

I forgot the cake I wanted to take to Ali's school.  The school day just ended so its too late.


I have had one long meeting, sent emails and talked creative and business on one long phone call.

I opened up an outline I attempted on a script before I knew how to write outlines (the script is complete, but I am circling back for a thesis assignment).  It was also written before I knew how necessary outlines were to a successful screenwriting process.

I am re-entering the script outline business this week.  They are not quick or easy.  The two categories of writing them are: Beat Outlines and Step Outlines.  These "outlines" are NOT to be confused with "Treatments" or "Synopses".

Beat and Step outlines offer a detailed road-map to the script.  One must imagine the story from opening scene to closing scene and then record each scene.


I have a lot of mommy business to handle this week.  I have Ali's broken eye glasses to get fixed.  I need to reschedule doctor's visits for the both of us. My dishes are slipping away from me and they will be pulled back...washed, dried and put away.

In all of this ...Faith is the key and Faith without works is dead...so we keep the faith and we keep working...


write, produce and direct...




Danna



You know what this picture is...I will simply say the Love Patchwork was hard at work this past weekend...(Love you Char and Zoe (not pictured))

No comments: