Saturday, August 5, 2017

Franklin Prayer Vlog #POTD Inspiration for Determination 8-5





This Facebook Live was to talk about the Abraham Hicks inspired choice of Determination for #POTD. First I am knowing that everythng is God inspired.  I am also knowing that we are the hands and feet of God.  I believe Abraham Hicks to be an instrument of Truth.

She ended her video by sharing that we must be 'Determined to remain in vibrational alignment with the truth of who we are!' I know that to be where I am growing.  I count myself a nexus where various truths of the ONE GOD meet.

I Am determined to remember what ACIM teaches which is that I am always connected. We think we have many problems. We only have one and that's that we believe we are separated from God/DivineMind/Eternal Loving Presence. I AM Determined like the Lotus in muddy or clean water to remain in the vibrational alignment with the truth of who I am no matter what. Thanks Abraham Hicks! #VibrationalAlignment

It is of course most vital in the muddy water...I AM blossoming I AM beautiful I AM Divine no matter the environment, experience or the circumstance.

Let our Determination persist in God/Allah/Creator/Divine Mind #byAnyname the truth of our inmost being.

 #LetUsPray #MillionsPray #TheFranklinPrayers #DannaKiel #Determination #Persistence


Increase in Me that Determination that discovers my truest interest.

Strengthen in me the Resolution to perform what that Determination dictates!

And So It Is!



A Franklin Prayer

by Danna Kiel



Order Your Copy Today!

The Franklin Prayers

by Danna Kiel​

Amazon Kindle and Paperback

Link: goo.gl/xKLbvj




No comments: