Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We Did It !!!!....We Really Did It !!! (Got the Pics this Time)





This is us at Obama Rally in Vegas where as my son puts it "I saw the real Obama"


Like 8 days its taken me to get here and I should be writing lesson plans right now....but I want to take a quick minute just to say the tears about what we did together haven't stopped...

This morning I watched the new Will I Am "New Day" and then it just rolled into "Yes We Can" and the tears came streaming and....well I have no words

despite running my bank account into the ground in two weeks by going to Vegas and Canvassing for Obama, then running to homecoming in Tuskegee (I am c/o '93) and seeing all the beloved People I went to school with and realized I have so much love for even if it is just sitting the "new chicken coop at 1am" and eating 3 wing specials with drunk friends hollering at and hugging more skegee folk coming through the door while trying to find some semblance of a party.. (Love you Steve Cephus and "Bran") it was really all so good!!!! ...it is the spirit of love and unity that Life has to be about.....Together We Are Stronger (shameless plug please shop at my www.cafepress.com/ObamaRoad ....


The picture is my Dad (Tuskegee Institute c/o '65 with my son and my girlfriend's son (who is mixed))...Everything I did in the campaign was for Ali (my son) and Baine (my girl's son) who hopefully are future TU grads (despite the fact that my girl went to Savannah College of Art and Design) (up and over to the left was one of my Fave's in school Angela Bell , left and her younger sister Nancy, right)



For real...it has just been an amazing 8 days filled with LOVE and LAUGHTER and not enough drinks....and for me I haven't danced like I wanted so meet me at Zanzibar this Friday here in LA... (below is me and line sisters Deitrea and Tammala)


All I know is that I Love my son and I Love Obama and his family and that he has been elected ...the new First Family is Black ...what do you think about that?....there is this Dark and Lovely print ad that reads...."My Black is Triumphant" ....it sure is !!!!

(this is Breuna and I (Baine is her son....note cafe press bag in myhand :-)

I hope people will now buy my stuff from Cafe Press


www.cafepress.com/NextFirstLady2
www.cafepress.com/NextFirstLady
www.cafepress.com/InaugurateObama
www.cafepress.com/ObamaRoad

What Next !!!!!! ..... I am ready to start campaigning for 2012 and please listen to my radio show
www.blogtalkradio.com/djdannak

I am just really out of words on Obama.......I believe my actions and deeds over the last 16 or 17 months have actually spoken the loudest.....and yes I will at some point change my outgoing messages and outgoing greetings which all say "Vote Obama" to something as soon as I figure out what.

all love
danna "that one" kiel

No comments: