Sunday, May 1, 2011

Heather Russell - "Can't You call me on the phone?"



I have thanks to my good friend the good brother Mr. Dave Scott have been checking out the mighty Heather Russell who's talent is more than eye opening it is more than PRECOCIOUS...it's just Soul. This song that I was just turn on to absolutely amazed me. She is not only profound, she is phenomenal...as I listen to her lyrics on this song, "Can't You Call Me On The Phone" and watch her jam up those keys like they did it...I am scratching my head going ...I am over 30 ;) and wondering "at 10 ...what do you know about it and how can you sing about it...like that ?"

Music I believe changes everything. I have said it over and over...music's healing power is beyond measure! I listen to Heather and feel that maybe I am not walking alone. I hurt sometimes (okay maybe more than sometimes), but her music, her voice...she feels me...she definitely feels ME!

At 10 she may be feeling you too...

Confessions from a Music Junkie
djdannak

No comments: