Friday, March 9, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Getting to the Core...

   Friday March 9th, 2012

      It's been 15 days...

        Day 15,765 of the Journey... to the Center...



Since Thursday February 23rd when we last spoke...I have found myself working to slow down and become centered and then remain centered. I am looking to get to the core. I have been on a journey to the center of my earth.

*If God lives in you, then you have the obligation to walk the earth as a God*
                                       Dr. John Henrik Clarke

                                       
        
   
I've been taking yoga more and just remembering to breathe and sit long enough to finish one thing at a time.  When we breathe we can connect to God...right then.  I have therefore been breathing, being still and knowing. There is a journey to being still.

I count these revelations as the rewards for searching for the center. Psalm 46:5-10 assures us that...

"(5) God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. ...(9) He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire. (10) He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; (11) The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."

On the beginning of the journey to my center, which for the umpteenth time commenced the day of our beloved Whitney's funeral when Tyler Perry spoke so engagingly of a lunch he had with her.  He shared with us that they talked of one of Paul's many letters to the Romans.

In Romans chapter 8 Paul encourages the people of that time to remember so many powerful things. The very essence of getting to the center of it all he explains is seeking after the fruits of the spirit the first of these according to Galations 5:22 is Love... At Verse 38 Paul says...

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"

We all take LOVE pretty seriously.  I do.  What Psalm 46 and Romans 8 tells me is that it is God's Love that is at my center.  I am therefore not only obligated to remember this, but to live for the one who created me, loves me best and loves me most !

God's Love is at my core...it is the center of my earth...

Write, Produce and Direct...





Danna


I feel pretty...oh so pretty...

Special thanks to Erlinda Photography for this one...

No comments: