Friday, March 9, 2012

Love Letter Vol 1

I wrote a love letter...

The question was asked...



What would I do with you for 7 days?

Well...on another planet in that other lifetime the one where my mother is still with me and I am a Pulitzer prize winning author and playwright I would love you and by now have given you at most 3 babies no less than 2 and I would gladly and proudly rush home to you everyday and cook your food and make the bed we slept on the night before and step out to the world everyday believing I did something special when I married you and that I could change the world and transform lives through my writing not just because GOD told me so but because you were present to look in my eyes and tell me you loved me everyday...








  



Lawfully and lovingly yours


Danna

No comments: