Sunday, July 30, 2017

Franklin Prayer Vlog of Serenity 7 30 #POTD





Franklin Prayer Vlog #POTD Serenity 7-30
Increase in me that Serenity that discovers my truest interest. Strengthen in me the resolution to perform what that Serenity dictates!
A Franklin Prayer
by Danna Kiel
The Franklin Prayers
by Danna Kiel
Order your copy today!
Amazon Kindle and paperback
The Link: goo.gl/xKLbvj
Serenity is our ultimate Surrender to the Omnipresence of God, Divine Mind in our experience. It doesn't mean we do nothing.  It means we remember we can do NO THING without God. 
Psalm 23 begins The LORD is my Sheperd I shall not want...LORD here is written to be Law, Principle, the I AM. When you reference your Bible for this well known verse you will note that Lord is written in small capital letters compared to how it is also found as Lord. LORD written that way refers to Law.
The LORD - the Law of my life/our lives works by what we put behind I AM.
I AM Health...I AM Wealth and so shall the power of God go to work in us.
Our Right Use of Lord as Law is our surrender. We know God abides within.
This is our Serenity the serenity within. #MillionsPray #TheFranklinPrayers #LetUsPray

No comments: