Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Franklin Prayers by Danna Kiel


I wrote and released a Book on Amazon that I am overwhelmingly proud of...I AM glad to be a Channel of God’s Good in the world! I LOVE PRAYER!  Prayer Changes Everything...Inside of Me!    #MillionsPray #TheFranklinPrayers
Increase in Me that Wisdom that discovers my truest interest. Strengthen in me the resolution to perform what that wisdom dictates. ~Benjamin Franklin
I found this quote at the bottom of an email.  It packed a punch.  The fact is Prayer Changes Everything...Inside of Us! I knew in my heart of hearts this was more than a quote.  This was indeed a prayer.  I later confirmed it came form a longer prayer: 

“O powerful goodness! Bountiful Father! Merciful Guide! Increase in me that wisdom which discovers my truest interest. Strengthen my resolution to perform what that wisdom dictates. Accept my kind offices to thy other children as the only return in my power for thy continual favours to me. ”  ~Benjamin Franklin

Realizing that 'Wisdom' could be interchanged with anything we might be seeking an expansion of was the AWESOMENESS of the prayer.  I could pray for an expansion of patience, confidence, courage, creativity, Faith, Love ....any attribute of God, any of the 12 Powers of Man, Fruits of the Spirit, even the soft skills needed in the work place.  



So I will do that! I journal my talks with the Eternal Loving Presence of my being so I initially thought to keep them in my tool belt in my own journal. It occurred to me that a global WE could be expanding our tool beltS. So I realized I should be spreading the good news of prayer! 

I composed 40 Prayers for all of us (me included...top of the list)
The Franklin Prayers are Prayers for ALL!
Prayer is what we all agree on. Prayer comes from all religions and no religions. It is the medium of miracles.  Miracles entail shifts in perceptions.  It is these shifts in perception and thought that transform our world. Prayer is a tool of transformation in mind, body and soul !   

Increase in Me that Faith that discovers my truest interest. Strengthen in me the resolution to perform what that Faith  dictates!   #DannaKiel #TheFranklinPrayers 
For more please order your copy of The Franklin Prayers by Danna Kiel from Amazon today! Paperback or Kindle
www.facebook.com/millionspray
Email : TheFranklinPrayers@gmail.com

Danna Kiel is a mother, teacher, speaker, writer and filmmaker living in Los Angeles, CA. She is a student in the UFBL Teacher Training Academy and fervent student of A Course in Miracles. Don't be surprised when she taps you on the shoulder anywere in any situation and asks "Would you like to pray?" Danna loves to pray and counts herself a spiritual hippie on a mission to get millions to pray The Franklin Prayers. Danna Kiel has 1 ah-mazing son, Ali Daniel Kiel Rutledge

No comments: