Saturday, July 22, 2017

Franklin Prayer Vlog #POTD Courage 7 22





Calling forth Courage!



Increase in Me that Courage that discovers my truest interest. Strengthen in me the resolution to perform what that Courage dictates!



From The Franklin Prayers by Danna Kiel (Available on Amazon Kindle and Paperback)





Increase in me that Courage...#POTD was for Courage today.  I woke and took a turn into fear.

I didn't answer an awaited phone call because I didn't recognize the number.  I teach Chess. My colleagues and I teach that when your King is under attack known as ‘Check’ you have 3 options to get out of ‘Check’ and you must get out of ‘Check’. We teach that it goes back to your ABC’s. The ABC’s of getting out of ‘Check’ are to move AWAY, BLOCK or CAPTURE.  The most powerful way to get out of Check is to Capture! I move AWAY. I run.  My fight or flight response triggered out of fear is to run away.  I AM/We Are to remember Since God (by any name) is for me/us nothing and no one can be against me/us (Romans 8:31)...In those moments of flight Wisdom and Faith are not activated. Fear is activated! We remember 'No Weapon Formed against us shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17)" Don’t detour into Fear! Fear is the weapon #notTheBill #notTheunknownNumber Let us Pray! #MillionsPray #TheFranklinPrayers



Thanks ...And so it is!

No comments: