Thursday, January 5, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...




Day 16,035 of the Journey…

Becoming a hollywood producer…

Monday, December 26th, 2011

On this the day of my birth…we left Coffeville, AL too late in the afternoon to make a split decision to head Southwest to Mobile, AL for a very necessary visit with my 83 year old Uncle Joseph (my mother’s last living Uncle); our cousin Drunetta, once a boarder in our home in Huntsville, AL when she entered Alabama A&M in 1975 as a freshman; and our childhood pal, Kevin George. Going Southwest when our final destination was Northeast, was not our brightest moment.

We should’ve spent 2 hours in Mobile instead of 4 hours which put us way behind for our 3 hour very brutal drive up 65 N to Birmingham, AL our final destination.

I spent the day reading birthday greetings on Facebook for Blackberry, listening to birthday voicemails and reading beautiful birthday texts, as we endured brutal rainy weather.

I have no profundities for this day…. (I am still tired as I reflect upon the driving and riding)

Thank God for another year and blessed by the opportunity to TRY AGAIN !!!!

write, produce and direct

Danna



Day 16,035 of the Journey…

     Becoming a hollywood producer…

         Monday, December 26th, 2011

On this the day of my birth…we left Coffeville, AL too late in the afternoon to make a split decision to head Southwest to Mobile, AL for a very necessary visit with my 83 year old Uncle Joseph (my mother’s last living Uncle); our cousin Drunetta, once a boarder in our home in Huntsville, AL when she entered Alabama A&M in 1975 as a freshman; and our childhood pal, Kevin George.  Going Southwest when our final destination was Northeast, was not our brightest moment.

We should’ve spent 2 hours in Mobile instead of 4 hours which put us way behind for our 3 hour very brutal drive up 65 N to Birmingham, AL our final destination.

I spent the day reading birthday greetings on Facebook for Blackberry, listening to birthday voicemails and reading beautiful birthday texts, as we endured brutal rainy weather.

I have no profundities for this day…. (I am still tired as I reflect upon the driving and riding)
Thank God for another year and blessed by the opportunity to TRY AGAIN !!!!


write, produce and direct




Danna

No comments: