Friday, January 6, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Becoming a hollywood producer…

   Day 16,055 of the Journey…

     Thursday, January 5th, 2012

image

Today…I spent almost the whole day writing. I believe I am placed on the earth to write and to speak.  I had several types of writing to do.  Like Ms. Wheatley pictured above I am most thankful for the gift of expression and opportunity to creatively express myself.
......
I am exhausted.  I feel like I was in the gym all day, ran a marathon and came home and did 50 push ups.  (I did not take all my vitamins and I am certain I wouldn’t be falling asleep as I type). I am fatigued, but stronger.
image
The work is indeed the work…


write, produce and direct…



Danna




PS:  I heard Art Blakey’s “A Night in Tunisia” from his 1960 realease “The Big Beat” with a roster of messenger’s that included Lee Morgan, Wayne Shorter and Bobby Timmons.  Amazing…all of those cats on one Bandstand….amazing !                                                                 
image

No comments: