Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Becoming a hollywood producer...

     Day 16,054 of the journey...

          Wednesday, January 4th, 2012

Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my dear sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Today's lesson...

Always be a  Woman of Courage...a special friend got this off of a calendar she purchased from Whole Foods ...

A COURAGEOUS WOMAN FOLLOWS HER FIRST MIND
YOU MUST ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, ALWAYS TRUST THAT YOU KNOW THE WAY....
 



I am never at issue with the fact that the one in the picture is my boss.  He is who I work for.  I am also always working to be in right relationship with my Creator.  In that striving I know that Ali is my earthly boss, but my work is to be in service to the one that created me...

We all call our Creator by many names God, Allah, Creator, Lord...Mohammad encouraged his followers to call upon God by any of His 99 Names...Judaism refers to 72 "Divine Names", and the Hindu scripture Mahabharata contains a thousand names of Vishnu...

It has been a long day today.  It has been a day of difficulty that I knew would come, but as it ends my heart is no longer heavy because by any name I am reminded today to whom I am really in service...

God gives me courage and my boss needs me to be courageous (always)...


write, produce and direct



Danna

No comments: