Thursday, January 26, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Day 16,0something of the Journey 
 
Thursday, January 26, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer…

image

I love this photo…it was taken with Photo Booth, an app on my computer. The Love patchwork was hard at work today…this picture pays homage to that patchwork and that Love.

I am checking in because I’ve missed writing this blog over the 7 days that I’ve been absent.  I will resume daily updates. This is important to me…the tough thing is the road to becoming a hollywood producer requires a mastery of time management that is still a work in progress for me.

Becoming a hollywood producer feels all consuming at times…but the work requires balance…prioritization.  I should not become or feel consumed if I am focusing and prioiritizing.

I took a step today by focusing and prioritizing some late school-work. I completed one of many late assignments. It felt great.  I had to sit in the same place for a very long time.  Most people already do.

If you are great at time management…send me tips, by posting comments.  I am open to self-improvement which is critical to becoming a hollywood producer.



write, produce and direct



Danna Kiel

No comments: