Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Becoming a hollywood proucer...

   Day 16,058 of the journey...

      Sunday, January 8th, 2012




Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I have always thought that the rhythm and cadence of this one verse, this one line was like poetry.  It sounds like the opening of an amazing story (which I believe I will write).

Mark 11:23

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

I visited Della Reese's UP (Understanding Principles) Church today and all she and everybody talked about was ...Faith.

I didn't realize how much more I needed until ...recently.  It all came to a "head" for me on Sunday.  I wake up everyday with the  expectation that I will make it to the end of the day.  The faith to survive is however nothing compared to the FAITH needed to thrive.



I truly enjoyed the service....

First...I must have faith....Second...I must keep the faith

Below I just wanted to share all of the amazing quotes which I will be putting on index cards for my wall.  Real Faith is the only thing that stands between me and the measure of success I would like gain and the significance, I'd like to attain.

Keep the Faith Baby !!! Adam Clayton Powell

Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.  Kalil Gibran

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.  Voltaire 

Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand.  Thomas Aquinas 

Faith in oneself is the best and safest course.  Michelangelo 

Faith indeed tells what the senses do not tell, but not the contrary of what they see. It is above them and not contrary to them.  Blaise Pascal

Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.  Khalil Gibran 

Faith is a passionate intuition.  William Wordsworth 

Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.  D. Elton Trueblood 

Faith is not contrary to reason.  Sherwood Eddy


Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.  Mohandas Gandhi


Kim Burrell - Have Faith in Me

Powered by mp3skull.com

write, produce and direct



Danna

No comments: