Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer....





 Day 16, 0something of the Journey

Tuesday, January 17th, 2012

It's Tuesday...I wish I was back here with my friend, Angela Bell Howell.  We were at an Applebee's or Chili's in Montgomery, AL.  We had no babies and no REAL responsibilities just confusion about what life was supposed to be.  We cherished that confusion in our 20's. Back then we had the energy to navigate and negotiate that confusion.

Now 20 years later there is still confusion, but there are also babies, a husband (for Angie) and REAL responsibilities.  There isn't as much energy or time to deal with the confusion.  We must manage the expectations of life...REAL life. Its consequences and those expectations are inescapable.

Angela and I however are blessed to look as good (as we did in that photo above :) and have beautiful children. On this Blue Tuesday I thank God for life, living, my child, my friends (Angela) and the chance to keep managing.

              
   


These last 3 faces are the faces of the future and we know we are responsible for the future.


Write, Produce and Direct




Danna

No comments: