Thursday, January 12, 2012

Becoming a hollywood producer...

      Monday, January 9th, 2012 (okay welll really...Thursday, January 12, 2012)

           Day 16,059 of the Journey...

On Monday...I woke up...I got Ali off to school...then




I worked on vocal production for an old animation project.  I made calls on a new animation project.  I took a look at my teacher's feedback on all the work I turned in just before the Christmas Break.

Feedback drives me nuts. My heart thinks I am perfect and that I do nothing wrong. I think I can hear your laughter over my own. My head knows better...MUCH BETTER.



The trouble is I feel all beat up, sad and overwhelmed. It's exhausting.  I mope around ...on the floor.  Luther sang and I agree, "My Sensitivity Gets In the Way..." and I accomplish nothing.

I need an improvement plan for this.  I need answers.

So I tell myself:

"Very little is perfect the first time..."

"Feedback is only supposed to make you better..."

"and I WANT TO BE BETTER !!!"




Nyame Nti ...Faith

The universe conspires to help not hurt...as long as that's what we believe...

Our beliefs conspire to create our reality...

If we believe it...It will be created...

Faith and persistence are the keys that unlock that door...


The sky is the limit...right ?!


write, produce and direct...



Danna

No comments: