Friday, December 2, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Day 16,021 of the journey...

It's Friday...thank God

Today's lesson...build each piece well and it will be well with the whole thing.

Everyday and almost everything feels like production.  Being a mother has taught me the most about production in reel time. I love my son and I want “it” (all of it) as perfect as I can get “it” for him.  That’s production…

The weird thing is when you become self-employed...your understanding of time as your own must shift drastically...I feel like I am never off the clock.  The morning has not been what I/"we" planned, but I stand on the mission...to be significant...with a measurable impact on my industry.

I therefore roll with the soft punches.



write, produce and direct.
danna

No comments: