Sunday, December 11, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer....

Day 16,028 of the journey... 
 
image

He’s still the boss…
 
Today’s lesson…know you are okay (not perfect) no matter what…
***NOTICE***

The above lesson may be something that everybody processes like the air they breathe.  It could even be possible that I am the only one who doesn’t process it that way. Don’t tease me.

Yesterday felt good and today feels good.  I am always in search of “victorious”…maybe even “triumphant”, but good is a blessing.  I just need to hear the horns going off or those streamers shooting up and in every direction every once in a while to feel great or just to feel like there is progress.

I am today saddened because good friends are moving away from LA again…on Friday. I also learned that another friend will be moving away in June.  She is taking some items home during the Christmas Holiday and will complete the school year.  She will then move into the home she’s already purchased…in another state.

The patchwork of love is feeling stretched and frayed once again on this good day.  As I watch those around me making transitions for better lives for themselves and their children, I could not help but reflect and meditate on my choices for my son’s life and my own.

Well I remember my earthly boss is my son, Ali Daniel Kiel and that God is the sufficient disposer of affairs; however it all still feels complicated, courageous and crazy.

I feel the day is successful (and sufficient) because I am keeping my word. It is successful (and sufficient) right now because I am sitting with my dear friend (who is not moving to anywhere) in silence (because we are working) and I feel comforted and at peace.  I pray that my presence is a source of comfort and peace for her, as well.

On this hodge podge day …I know that Love is probably really the answer…no matter what the question is…

image

write, direct and produce

Danna

No comments: