Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...


Day 16,028 of the journey…(Monday)

image

Today’s lesson…Keep the faith

Today I am part of the “mile-high” club.  I am on a flight for which our final destination is Birmingham, AL.  Southwest had me choose seats online, but it was a trick…a ruse I had to announce to the passengers that my son and I wanted to sit together so that we could.  A nice young woman obliged our pursuit by giving up her seat.  Ali and I are now sitting together.
 
I got all my work in yesterday for my class.  I just realized though (at the airport) that the scripts I had planned to read while on vacation I forgot to pack.  I am still inspired and shell-shocked by the 6 I’ve already read. I also completed 95% of the work on the reel for my client.

I am feeling “high” …”mile high”.  Ali is playing on his DSI.  I am contemplating what Santa will bring and listening to Ella Fitzgerald.

I might even have some Christmas cheer…

image

My birthday is coming …December 26th

Writer, produce and direct


Danna


image

PS: There is turbulence and I need to go use the rest room…I am nervous.  There are also adult twin sisters on the flight. One has a baby that is 1 to 3 months old.  The other’s baby may be 8 months. (turned out only one was a mother and the other was an auntie).

You guys know I'm a twin, right ?
and we are both mothers...


I am now listening to Diana Krall’s Live in Paris.

No comments: