Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Day 16,029 of the journey...



Today's lesson...Don't Be Afraid of the Dark...

I love to talk, but conversation scares me sometimes.  Conversation beyond "hello...how are you?" is daunting at times.  It feels dark and unknown.  I am afraid of the dark.  I was an adult when I started being able to sleep in the dark. 

Conversation feels like standing in a dark room. You don't know what to reach or grab for in that darkness.  "How do I sit still, listen and pay attention after the initial issues are addressed?" (that's when it gets dark); "When do I add anything?"; "What do I add?"


Listening is patience and I gave up my place in line, when God gave that out. If I am listening I will know when to add something.  As I listen I will know what to add.

Funny thing happens though when you try harder than you are used to trying. You begin to do "it" and the more you do "it" the more of "it" you become capable of doing.



Today was a day of emailing, talking, listening and responding...conversation.  I got lots done, but I still got lots more to do.


write, produce and direct

Danna

No comments: