Saturday, December 3, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...


Day 16,022 of the journey...






Today’s lesson…EDUCATE YOURSELF - be a lifelong learner…

There is no end to knowledge and information. The more you know truly the more you grow.  Some knowledge will help you graduate and get promoted, but some knowledge just improves your modus operandi.

The world, the ether, the atmosphere, the climate changes around us every minute of every hour of everyday.  I am not suggesting to keep up with or manage change at that rate, but change (the thing I hate MOST) is the only constant.  In order to not be overwhelmed or run over you must breathe it in and keep moving.

Living with and through change is educating yourself.

Today so far is not the day that I wanted.  Its 1:30p and there has already been victory and defeat…I made it though my radio show, I made it through my contribution to my girl’s radio show and I spoke briefly with Freeway Ricky Ross …the REAL Rick Ross aka Donnell Ross. He was an authentic inspiration…20 years in Prison and 600 million in drug sales and he lived to tell…

Shout out to Black girls and Black boys everywhere and around the world doing the right thing in the face of so little that affirms your presence on this earth and living to tell…I glorify you !

Who is Masika Katsuva …Find out…google her ! (hint: women are changing our world)

I am grateful…

write direct and produce
Danna

No comments: