Friday, December 23, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...



Day 16,041 of the journey….

image

Today’s lesson…I am vacationing…

I really am. My good girlfriend baked 3 of these, Key Lime Cakes, before my very eyes. She is tenured professor of Graphic Design at Auburn University of Montgomery. I am proud to know her. She is an amazing artist who has added baking to her repertoire of skillz.

After driving through torrential rain to be here and bad weather…

image

which I completely underestimated. The visibility was almost non-existent at times. We were all riding with hazards on to make it down 65 South. I was so glad to get out of the car after driving for 2 1/2 hours from Birmingham to Montgomery, a drive that is at best 1 1/2 hours.

Upon my arrival to Montgomery to visit my girlfriend Breuna and her son….

image

I have licked cake bowls, eaten pizza, tried out Ocean Spray Cran-Pomegranate juice and chatted about life and the prospect of more than a patchwork of Love…

We have also listened to lots of Kurt Elling …

image

(Kurt’s in the middle)

because Cake Batter, CPK Frozen Pizza and Kurt Elling are what vacation is all about…

write, produce and direct

Danna

No comments: