Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer....

Day 16,040 of the journey




I am supposed to be on "vacation", but I am "away".  There is a difference.  I am in Alabama visiting with my Dad, Breuna, Baine, Barbara eventually Wilma, Travis and the remaining Kiel clan which includes Donna Kiel, my twin sister and my nephew who arrive here in Birmingham, AL on Friday night.  I am thrilled to be away even if I am not vacationing.

I am away from Los Angeles where I live for and work at being a great mother and a great producer.  I am however never away from either pursuit.  As you know if you read this blog, I arrived here Monday.  I worked most of Tuesday...phone calls, emails and texts...

Today (Wednesday) I have not "worked" as much, but my mind never stops.   I am not sure you could pour or melt my brain into a vacation even if my body went on one.  Additionally, I received an email from my professor that I had formatted something incorrectly.  I corrected it and resent the assignment.



My mind swings from the projects at hand to the fact that I have not posted vlogs regarding the Congo in months and given that I tweeted for all I was worth every day of Congo Week; I watched and waited for election results from the first Democratic elections in 5 years, I marched with the Congolese Community of Southern California and that I blogged about Masika Katsuva right here on tumblr I am overdue.

I am supposed to be resting now for a 1 hour drive to Montgomery, AL in the morning, but I am blogging (Ali is up munching) and its 1:37a here in Birmingham and 11:37p back in LA.  I am about to work on a project and then I am going to bed.

"I thought I told you that we don't stop"...even though we should...And eventually I will, but for now ...I am living the dream.


write, produce and direct

Danna

No comments: