Monday, December 12, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Day 16,031 of the journey...




Rest in abundant peace...John Atterbery...

What I learned today...hmm...I was reminded that life is indeed short.

The handsome 40 year old face you see above was shot in a RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE on Friday.  I worked in the record industry a few short moons ago and had met and seen John Atterberry in passing.

I did not know him intimately, but I know that any of our paths could have led us to the intersection of Sunset and Vine this past Friday around noon.  John was shot in the face and chest by a suicidal and homicidal maniac, who was killed by police that same day. John was of course hospitalized for his wounds.  I reported this story on my radio show on Saturday and on Callywood, as well.  I woke up this morning wondering about John's condition.

All I know is...it can all turn on a dime and today shortly before 5pm at Cedar Sinai Hospital...it did.

John Atterbery you were loved and you will be missed...

No comments: