Sunday, December 11, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...

 
Day 16,030 of the journey... 
 
image

Today’s lesson…I am only human…

And I get envious…I am envious of how some people get things done and appear effective and efficient.  I work awfully hard, but obviously not as smart as some.

Today I saw where somebody had invited me to a script reading, something I have been threatening to do for years on various projects, but have not executed.  I was jealous of my colleague whom I knew when I got his invitation.

I am happy that he or anybody’s doing it…but it blows the horn on all of my insecurities and fears about my future, present and even my past which I can do nothing about.

I am reading scripts today for my Thesis class.  I completed 2 and started a third.  I attended a portion of a good friend’s holiday concert.  She sings with a church.  She cried when another friend and I showed up (late).  Don’t get me wrong….the house was packed, sold out.  It however meant the world to her she explained during the intermission that we showed up…for her.

On this very human day of envy and other sins…I felt like I did something right.

I am working to be greatful and remember that success and significance are in abundance…there is some for me.

write, produce and direct

Danna


image

somebody…get that monster please !

No comments: