Sunday, December 11, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Day 16,027 of the journey....

He's the boss...



What I learned today is...that it always takes longer than I think...plan, strategize, be patient (with yourself most of all), be ready and be open....

I am often liberated by technology.  I believe that is what technology is supposed to do, liberate us (me).  There is nothing new under the sun... so as the IPad2 commercial suggests we are doing and loving what we always did, but we are now provided with new, more efficient, revolutionary (even) ways of doing those things.

Today was a day where I had to keep quality and exposure separated.  I possibly deal with Executive Function Dysfunction.  It doesn't clip my grasp at greatness it just means I have to work really hard at "a consistent quality of performance".

I have been blessed with a lot of intellect, competence and capability; but sometimes my hands fall short of what my mind can process and my mouth can articulate.  On the other side people take for granted that if you are good at 3 out of 5...and you can intellectually process the other two...you can do them (the other 2, that is).  It's simply not true.

Today I figured out some stuff...some good stuff.  I actually performed well, but it took extraordinary patience with me from me to get it all done.

The thing is...at any age practice is the only thing that makes perfect so today I am learning to practice. Perfection comes, one day at a time.

practice...perfection...significance...

write, produce and direct

Danna

PS: Shout out....to Hakeen

No comments: