Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Becoming a hollywood producer...

Day 16,026 of the journey...

This is how I feel today.  It gets me nowhere, but its how I feel.


Today's lesson...be really open to what it takes even the stuff I don't know and I can't see or for-see.

All I can say is that they don't feel like mistakes when you are making them. However it sounds like and feels like everything's been a mistake everyday for like 3 months now. While that's not accurate, its how it feels.

Today doesn't feel like there is anything to be optimistic about.  It's only 10:44a PST and everything feels wrong from the personal, the political to the professional.

I am choosing right now as I write to think positive, be productive and be thankful for life.


write, produce and direct
danna

No comments: